SKYTICK –SKBVD53 BOLLARD SYSTEMS
Our new range of Electro-Mechanical automatic bollards come with a variety of options and are available at unbeatable prices. You will find the quality of our bollards extremely hard to beat, we offer a reliable tough product equipped with all the extras you would ever need. The automatic bollard range can be linked with a wide range of access control systems to make the operation seamless yet secure.
PAS 68 Bollards and Barriers
- Voltage 230 V +/- 10% 50-60Hz.
- Power & Speed 0.13 kW, (0.18HP); 2,800RPM.
- Duty Cycle 500 Cycles Per Day.
- Working Temperature -20ºC to +60ºC.
- Mechanics Reversible; rolled worm screw.
- Operation Time Approx. 9 Seconds including slowing down.
- Emergency Release Lowers automatically with power cut off.
- Maximum Thrust Force 1000 N max. during rod raising phase.
- Size (Buried Casing) 360mm X 360mm X 1,180mm.
- Size (Bollard) 193.4mm Diameter X 700mm High.
- Finish Cataphoresis + Coated Grey RAL 7022.
- Bollard Material G20 Cast Iron Casing.
- Lights 6 No. Radial L.E.D.s.
- Protection Level IP67.
- Cable Length 10m.
- Weight 60Kg.
- Reflective Film 50mm Yellow Reflexite.
SkyTick Technology Global